One on One, Private Client Options
Health and wellness encompass the physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual bodies (bodymindspirit – inseparable components of the whole). Often medical providers and practitioners of the healing arts specialize in one of the three; however, my skill set includes modalities that can address wellness needs for the whole individual. Further, while individual level wellness is important and necessary work, it is also a catalyst for bigger, community-level change and well-being. So although my one-on-one work is specific to the individual, please be aware that the intention of wellness from my perspective extends well beyond the singular human being to the wellness of population and society.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society” (-J. Krishnamurti)
My one-on-one services include:
- Physical therapy: injury evaluation and treatment, injury prevention, and fitness/wellness
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Personal training, pre & postnatal exercise, and therapeutic exercise
- Can be tailored for nature therapy and green exercise
- Yoga, therapeutic, adaptive, and/or fitness-oriented
- Can include meditation and pranayama instruction
- Adaptive options are available for people with a variety of physical limitations
- Shamanic practice modalities, including:
- Shamanic journeys
- Ancestral/lineage connection
- Individual power retrieval, soul retrieval, and/or extraction
- Holding space for a dying person during their crossing (ie soul midwifery)
- Ritual & ceremony design
- House & work place blessing
- Additional client offerings anticipated for 2020/21
Please note that some of these options are available for small group sessions, such as meditation, exercise, and therapeutic yoga.
Depending on service requested and amount of skill required, prices range from $45-150/session. I am available to travel to clients for an additional fee.
House and work place blessings are offered free of charge; clients are expected to cover the cost of needed/desired supplies.
Please email me for questions or to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For private client policies: wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/private-client-policies/
For client reviews: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/reviews/
For information on my background and training: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/mindful-movement-and-wellness/ and http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/about/
For more information on shamanic practice: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/what-is-shamanic-practice/
For more information on reiki: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/what-is-reiki/
For more information on yoga: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/what-is-yoga/
Written by Dr. Allison Mitch, picture by Jana Blue Photography https://www.janabluephotography.com/ from a Mother*-daughter circle. All material is copyright protected by the writer and photographer.