*Please note that details of specific events are on Facebook and are updated more often there*
**All events require pre-registration for planning purposes and space restriction. Events are subject to cancellation if registration is low. No drop-ins please**
*** I have purposefully kept my prices low. If you are financially restricted and would like to receive a service or participate in an event, contact me directly to discuss scholarship or alternative options.***
Offerings include one on one options, sacred circles, death cafes, children and nature events, and workshops. Information about updated offering for 2021 is coming soon.
One on One Client Options
Please see Private Client Information tab for offerings and pricing): http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/private-client-information/
Permaculture Book Club:
Upcoming Dates (listed here when hosted by me):
Shamanic Practice Information Sessions:
• Introduction to Journeying Dec 3rd, 7-830pm Central (Virtual)
Past sessions covered introduction to shamanic practice, relationship to plants, and death and dying. This session will focus on the basics of journeying, a 15 min journey, self-reflection and sharing and is based off core shamanic practice techniques.
$15/household (via paypal)
Size is limited and pre-registration is required 24 hrs before the event by emailing Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Zoom details will be sent out within 12 hrs prior to the event.
• This is a new offering that is currently invite only but will open to the public in January 2021. We explore what pleasure means (and its relatives - joy, eroticism, embodiment); discuss sexuality education topics and the importance of sexual wellness, as well as framing pleasure/joy/sex as social justice issues. This offering compliments our Death Cafes (see below), and like the death cafes, we hope that discussion will lead to consciousness-rising, mindfulness, and a more full, holistic way of being. Please note that this offering aligns with my ongoing training as a sexuality counselor, and participants might be ask to complete a post-assessment survey of their experience.
• Dec 5th, 4-5pm (Central), Virtual
WILD Woman Project Circle
• Dec 13th 2-330pm Central (Virtual)
This is the last circle of 2020 and is donations-based with all donations going to The Resiliency Institute. Please email me to register. Early registration is recommended. Size is limited a
Circles are $15/each (recommended virtual pricing)
Additional information here: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/additional-information-on-wild-offerings/
Wild Family Circle
For 2021, we anticipate offering these family circles once quarterly, covid-depending. Please stay tuned. Additional information is here: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/additional-information-on-feathering-the-nest/
• Nov 30th 130-230pm Central (Virtual)
We are now facilitating Death Cafes (for more information see https://deathcafe.com/) Although death cafes are typically conducted in-person, we are meeting virtually to make this service accessible during this particularly potent time (COVID-19). Pre-registration is required by emailing me: email@example.com. Suggested donation of $10/household to The Resiliency Institute - donation tab on bottom right: https://www.theresiliencyinstitute.net/learn/learn-classes/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
Naperville Family Nature Meetup
• On hold secondary to rising covid-19 numbers
We will meet at a local park, allow the children to explore and hike and play.
For more details or to register, email me: email@example.com. This event is free. Additional information: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/additional-information-on-naperville-family-nature-clubs/
Free Forest School
• On hold locally and nationally for COVID-19
Please register on our local Facebook page (Free Forest School of Chicagoland) and complete their waiver form. This event is free. You are welcome to leave the event early if the timing is restrictive for your child’s needs. Additional information: http://wildwomaninthesuburbs.com/additional-information-on-naperville-family-nature-clubs/